[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  Modified:    modules/experimental util_ldap.c
  Log:
  if the call to ldap_simple_bind_s() fails, the connection is left in an unbound
state.  Make sure that the connection record is updated to show the current state.

I have been having a problem with auth_ldap in that it works great under load (100000 requests from ab, all successful with varying concurrency), but doesn't work under no load - leave it standing for "a while", and suddenly all requests fail, I suspect due to all the ldap connections having been timed out with no recovery.

Does this patch address this problem?

Regards,
Graham