> > Anyway, for business sites, any servlet being able to know if the
> > original connection was secure or not is a total deal-breaker on
whether
> > or not to use a particular technology (in this case, Apache/Tomcat)
> > host a web site.

> Could you develop ?

AJP already does this, so it's already been developed. I just want to
ensure this functionality is preserved in the new connector you are
working on.

But if you are inviting me to develop this for the new connector, I'm
flattered! But I don't believe I have to technical expertise to do so. I
assume this sort of stuff requires knowledge of C/Unix socket
programming, which I've never done much of. Sadly, I know how to develop
database-backed interactive websites for businesses, but I don't know
how to develop truly sophisticated browser plugins.

-Manni