Manni Wood wrote:
Anyway, for business sites, any servlet being able to know if the
original connection was secure or not is a total deal-breaker on

whether

or not to use a particular technology (in this case, Apache/Tomcat)

host a web site.

Could you develop ?

AJP already does this, so it's already been developed. I just want to
ensure this functionality is preserved in the new connector you are
working on.

But if you are inviting me to develop this for the new connector, I'm
flattered!

I asked you to develop your argument ;)

But I don't believe I have to technical expertise to do so. I
assume this sort of stuff requires knowledge of C/Unix socket
programming, which I've never done much of.

Well it will be C + APR :)

Sadly, I know how to develop
database-backed interactive websites for businesses, but I don't know
how to develop truly sophisticated browser plugins.

May be you could take a look as documentalist ?)