André Malo wrote:

Having proxy_ajp included in httpd v2.0 would be a good thing - there is a base of users for it (with it's more advanced handling of things like indicating secure connections, etc it's useful).

Hmm. I'd include rather in tomcat distribution than httpd-2.0. That seems to
be way more logical.

Tomcat is a Java package, proxy_ajp would be C code that integrates with httpd. I would rather see such a module in httpd rather than have to jump through hoops trying to get it to work as a separate module, as is the case now, as it would be significantly more practical.

Regards,
Graham