Parin Shah wrote:
Cool. Very good start.  Leaks memory like a sieve, but good start.

ohh, I thought I was taking care of it. I mean, code frees the memory
when no longer needed except during the shutdown of server. anyway I
will go through the code again to check that. Also feel free to point
out the code which is causing memory leak problem.

I've not looked at your code so I can't make specific recommendations. Just remember, code allocated with any of the apr_pool functions is freed only when that pool is reclaimed (end of a request for a request pool, shutdown of the server for pconf, etc.). mod_mem_cache uses the functions 'cache_hash', a 'de-poolized' apr_hash, for this exact reason.

Bill