I don't want to feed the troll, but after having read
http://www.apache.org/foundation/licence-FAQ.html#Name-changes
it sounds to me like the problem that made debian turn the name of
firefox into iceweasel and their logo into whatever it is supposed to be
(See the 4th section of
http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines )

If the Apache foundation (or one of the comitters) threats a member of
the community about legal issue concerning the name or a logo, it may
ring a bell at debian packager's home.

--
*Francois Pesce*