On 2/13/08 1:09 PM, "Jim Jagielski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And again, we're basically doubling traffic and adding
> overheard (more overhead than AJP's cping/cpong) at which
> point I go back into wondering whether this sort of
> implementation makes sense at all...

So is the main issue we are trying to solve is that we have a keepalive
connection to an origin but it does away (closes) before we make or next
request and this causes an "error." (Sorry if I'm behind on the thread.)
Shouldn't the HTTP client handle all of this?  I know that libcurl handles
this situations very well - it just tries to reconnect.  How does serf
handle it?

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer