Hi, guys
    Nice to meet you :) I hope I can help to clarify the questions.

>    When you wrote mod_fcgid, was there any code which you borrowed
>    from mod_fastcgi?
No. I didn't borrow any code from mod_fastcgi.

>    Your current intention is for mod_fcgid to be available under
>    the GPL version 2.0, correct?  Could you confirm that you wanted
>    the GPL to apply to all the mod_fcgid code?
Yes, I confirm I wanted the GPL version 2.0 apply to everything.

>   Finally, Ryan, would you mind re-stating for the record your
> interest in the idea of mod_fcgid becoming an Apache project?
Actually I didn't care too much about which license I should choose. The
reason I chose GPL is that all other license descriptions are in English and
are tricky. I didn't want to spend much time on studying those terms so I
just followed most of people to choose GPL. I intended to put it as open
source so people can share. I don't really care which license it is under.
(Thanks Miss Xiaomei for this native translation)

I was single when I developed this project, but now I have to spend more time
with my family, and I am now actually interesting on LinuxTV things(So I can
spend time on
something both I and my wife need :).
But I would like to see someone else take over my mod_fcgid project and
continune to make it better. I get a lot from the others(that why I like open
source and share),
and I would like to share to the other if I have a chance. It's my pleasure if
ASF willing to take it over.

Anything I can help please let me know :)

Thanks