…
> If we don't, I'm sure others in the web server market will continue to gain
> market share.

That's true, perhaps. But this is going to look again like a young,
innovation-stage market. It's not so easy to look at potential features and
back a winner.
I think the httpd developers should be wary of changing too much. If market
share moves because of the quality of the coding, that would suggest a missed
opportunity. But if market share switches because of significant technological
change, then I'd look more at accepting this. And focusing on serving the many
people who want httpd to work much as it does today, because they have already
adopted it and come to rely on it.

--
Tim Bannister - +44 7980408788 - is...@jellybaby.net