Gregg, I believe these overrides are either not needed at all, or are
not needed in specific cases, and have yet to determine which is the
case that the users are experiencing.

Is anyone complaining about AcceptFilter data or connection?  If not,
then these lines of code simply need to be dodged for AcceptFilter none.