Graham,

Current APU 1.4 head builds fine.
It looks like your fix for this is the only thing in changes.

On 3/15/2012 4:13 AM, Graham Leggett wrote:
On 15 Mar 2012, at 1:06 PM, Gregg Smith wrote:

Us Windows folk would be ecstatic! It is affecting a few noisy users, then
there's the silent masses :)
Not sure what APR quirks,  refresh my memory.
I'm +1 for a APU 1.4.2 also, crypto not building for static lib throws a decent
sized monkey wrench into the httpd build. Then maybe we can connect the dots in
the .dsw files and in makefile.win (which you have started sort of).
Happy to RM an apr-util release. Am I right in understanding the issues are
fixed and we're good to go?

Regards,
Graham