Another thing that helps is providing some heads-up
that a T&R will actually be happening... Yeah, you
had noted the you were going to T&R on Monday
(in the "T&R of 2.4.30 Proposal" thread) but sending
out a quick "I plan on doing this in X hours" notice
allows for some possible last-minute items to pop
up.

Just a suggestion.