Sure, I can do that.

> > On Feb 19, 2018, at 9:44 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> >
> > I would suggest using the scripts from
> >
> >     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/site/trunk/tools
> >
> > for as much of the work as possible since they have been used
> > and vetted for several years.

Indeed, I did for everything except the tagging (which is why I created a
script to do it). I also created one to push to dev/release dist repos for
convenience. As mentioned, the goal is to automate the process as much as
possible so with the gap in existing tooling, I went ahead and filled it. I
guess I just misinterpreted the instructions and didn’t think to review SVN
history of the previous releases as Joe mentioned.

Aside from this omission, are we otherwise in good shape?

--
Daniel Ruggeri