I place sqlmapconfig.xml in my jars without issue. Please state the
version of ibatis you are using and post the code you are using to
load your sqlmap config.

Brandon

On 6/10/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using version 2.1.5.582

My web application has a sqlMapConfig.xml file which is the bootstrap config
for ibatis. But the
actual configuration files which it refers (<sqlMap> elements) are in a jar.
Has anyone had this
problem?

I have verified that exploding the jar into my WEB-INF/classes directory makes
the problem go
away, which means that IBATIS is making a wrong assumption here. Is it using a
File object instead
of Class.getResourceAsStream() ?

-- Paul