As for code, no code. It's all configuration (see previous email). I am using
Spring to load this.

  <bean id="sqlMapClient"
class="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean">
    <property name="configLocation" value="/WEB-INF/sqlMapConfig.xml" />
    <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource" />
  </bean>