I'd recommend that you place your sqlMapConfig.xml in the classes
directory and use the follwing spring config.

<bean id="sqlMapClient"
class="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientFactoryBean">
 <property name="configLocation" value="classpath:sqlMapConfig.xml"/>
 <property name="dataSource" ref="dataSource"/>
</bean>

I would assume this issue is tied to the fact that the sqlMapConfig is
not being loaded from the classpath.

Brandon

On 6/11/06, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Brandon,

>>All i can tell you is that i have recently created an application that
uses Spring, iBATIS and is jarred up.

Forgive me, but based on the feedback I am getting, I am not convinced at all
that my problem is
being understood. Can you give me some confidence it is? As I said, this is not
a problem with the
application being jarred up --- my application is not jarred up.

My problem arises when:
(1) the sqlmapconfig.xml exists in the webapp but
(2) the actual sqlmap files belong in a LIB jar.

Do you see the difference?

Paul