Really?  I think our build is great.  We just cloned it for a project
we're working on.

I'm a -1 for Maven for primary build.  Ant works fine and I'm pissed
that we need to do all of this to get a frigging pom file and a majic
jar full of Maven meta-bs?  Jeeez.  If someone else is willing to do
all the work to get us there, I'm cool with that.  But it MUST still
be a one-click build.  No external dependencies or extra steps, and
preferrably no downloading.....argh.  I hate maven.

And I'm a -10000 for Maven generated website.

Remember, we have .NET and Ruby projects too.

Cheers,
Grumpy Clinton