It only affects people who build iBATIS from source,

So it will only make the developers' lives a living hell.

KIDDING!!!! (does that count as provocation?)

With the Struts releases, we also include all the JARs needed to build
the product, which people can install locally.

That would be perfect!

Clinton

On 2/13/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/13/07, Slava Imeshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > RE: internet connectivity...
> > If you don't have an internet connection then you are in a sad sad state
> > and i'd like to know how you got ahold of ibatis in the first place.
>
>  Not allowing people using iBATIS will slow its adoption.

This has very little to do with iBATIS adoption. It only affects
people who build iBATIS from source, instead of using the prebuilt
JARs. The vast majority of people adopting iBATIS only use the
prebuilt GA JARs.

With the Struts releases, we also include all the JARs needed to build
the product, which people can install locally.

-Ted.