Also, let me note that currently only modules/core/** is under inspection.
And in spite of the fact that core is the “heaviest" module in project. it
seems that adding new inspections should be 2-way: new inspections and new
modules (builds).

> On 26 Oct 2018, at 17:41, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Agree with Petr.
>
> Maxim, what are our next steps? Can we add check for
> - line length
> - indents (tabs vs spaces)

Should not we start adding new inspections after current errors all have been
eliminated?