Igniters,

Since the inspection rules are included in RunAll a few members of the
community mentioned a wide distributed execution time on TC agents:
 - 1h:27m:38s publicagent17_9094
 - 38m:04s publicagent17_9094
 - 33m:29s publicagent17_9094
 - 17m:13s publicagent17_9094
It seems that we should configure the resources distribution across TC
containers. Can anyone take a look at it?

I've also prepared the short list of rules to work on:
+ Inconsistent line separators (6 matches)
+ Problematic whitespace (4 matches)
+ expression.equals("literal")' rather than
'"literal".equals(expression) (53 matches)
+ Unnecessary 'null' check before 'instanceof' expression or call (42 matches)
+ Redundant 'if' statement (69 matches)
+ Redundant interface declaration (28 matches)
+ Double negation (0 matches)
+ Unnecessary code block (472 matches)
+ Line is longer than allowed by code style (2614 matches) (Is it
possible to implement?)

WDYT?