Yakov, Dmitry,

Which example of unsuccessful suite execution do we need?
Does the current fail [1] in the master branch enough to configure
notifications by TC.Bot?

> Please consider adding more checks
> - line endings. I think we should only have \n
> - ensure blank line at the end of file

It seems to me that `line endings` is easy to add, but for the `blank
line at the end` we need as special regexp. Can we focus on built-in
IntelliJ inspections at first and fix others special further?

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_InspectionsCore&branch_IgniteTests24Java8=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv