Hello, Roman.

All I see is links to two tickets:

IGNITE-11448 - Open
IGNITE-6085 - Closed

Other issues described poorly and have not ticket links.
We can't discuss such a huge change as an execution engine replacement with
descrition like:

"No data co-location control, i.e. arbitrary data can be returned silently" or
"Low control on how query executes internally, as a result we have limited
possibility to implement improvements/fixes."

I think we need some reproducer that shows issue.
Tech details also should be added.

Let's make these descriptions more specific.
Let's discuss how we want to fix them with the new engine.