Dear All,
                  We have been facing a problem from few days. Struggled a
lot but didn't get the solution. We have two managed servers in clustered
mode. When one of the servers get started, it locks the repository and
doesn't release it. So the second manage server is not able to access the
repository and thus the rules.

Therefore if any of the users request goes to the managed server 1, then we
don't have any issues as the rules are accessible to it. But if the request
goes to the manage server 2, then the user screen hangs up, as the manage
server 2 isn't able to access the repository.

The following is the error we have captured from the console:

The repository home at /home/weblogic/bea/u
ser_projects/domains/MUTLI_INSTANCE_DOMAIN/repository appears to be in use
since the file at /home/weblogic/bea/u
ser_projects/domains/MUTLI_INSTANCE_DOMAIN/repository/.lock is locked by
another process.

Any help on this is appreciable.

Thanks,
Bala.