Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply.

I had a look at the link which you have provided. It had very good
information in it. However the point that i didnt understand overhere is:

1) Is there any relation between the managed server [Cluster node] and the
cluster id which we are mentioning?

2) If not then where are we mentioning that this cluster configuration is
for this managed server [Cluster node] ?

Thanks,
Bala.