Hi,

We are actually using JBoss DROOLS, which internally uses Jack rabbit.

We have both of our managed servers [nodes] running on a single machine in a
single domain.

I have few more questions here:

a) The repository cannot be shared. So does it mean that i need to have a
seperate repository folder get created for each of the managed servers
[nodes]. If yes, then where is that i need to mention about it.

b) Or is it that i can have a single repository folder, but have different
cluster configurations.

eg:- <Cluster id="mnage_server_1">
       </Cluster>

       <Cluster id="manage_server_2">