Hi Alex and Thomas,

Thanks a lot for your help. We were able to get the clustered configuration
going.

I have few more doubts on the architecture part. We have the configuration
in such a way that everything is being pointed to the database. I mean the
Filesystem, persistance manager of the workspace, versioning and also search
index of the workspace and the cluster configuration.

If i look at my workspace, i have the workspace configuration file and a
folder called index. I guess the index is for the search part.

1) I didnt understand where the actual data is being stored?

2) what is the role of Filesystem configuration?

3) what is the role of workspace when we are having the configuartions
pointing to database?

Thanks,
Bala.