The size of uploaded file may affect the result significantly.

I read some email that some one said the uploaded file are stored
based on the hash value. This means your 15 unique files only
stored/indexed once,  it may not the real world case. I am not sure,
can any one confirm :)

Just FYI.
I did a test some time ago against version 1.4.4, the embed derby db
taken 22 minutes, while mysql db taken about 60 minutes.
The test created 1M node each with 6 properties, not files uploaded.
After finish, the derby db is about 1GB including index.

--Guo