On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Bart van der
Schans<b.vandersch...@onehippo.com> wrote:
> Iirc there's a similar problem with multi value properties when you
> add a lot of values.
>
> Is there any room left in the current implementation to improve the
> performance of those two use cases? Or did somebody already look at it
> thoroughly and squeezed out the last bit of performance gain? If not,
> I would be happy to run some tests in a profiler and see what comes
> up..

By Alex:  bundle pm stores nodes + its properties + its list of child
nodes in a compact binary blob.

This means read a node will load all child reference/properties to
mem, I cannot see it could be improved significantly by bundle pm.
It's possible with other pm store if the child/properties are stored
separately.

--Guo