Hi Stefan,

I tried using the Derby database to upload 375000 Documents.

When i tried to add a document to this setup. It took more than 30 mins to
do a checkin,
The system CPU utilization was around 90% to 100% and the JVM heap size also
is around 1.5GB.
Is there someway to handle this out.

Now i am using the following hierarchical structure:
Folder1
 ------ Folder
    -------- File1
    -------- File2

Also in this i am not doing the fileNode.checkin() operation.

Thanks
Ajai G

Thanks
Ajai G