There'll be a bit of a delay in building Jena 2.13.0.

In our setup, the release process can't not handle having multiple versions of the same artifact (org.apache.jena:jena-fuseki). Then the reactor has duplicates and maven stops with an error.

Looks like it is the release plugin.

Whether this is because we are using an old(ish) apache parent or whether it's an on-going problem, isn't clear yet. Trying things out is a slow process. Maybe a change of artifact name is needed, which itself then needs checking in case that cascades in any way. Or two build cycles.

Works:
  mvn -s settings.xml release:prepare -DdryRun=true
then fails
  mvn -s settings.xml release:prepare

Bother.

        Andy