v1 artifacts:

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/1.1.1/

Almost any of those could in theory be used..  If somehow a Maven
project before got jena-fuseki 1.1 the JAR and now upgrade to 2.0 the
POM, that's not going to work very well :) (At least it should fail
early!)

The reason I backed Rob's v2 approach is that it's the least
intrusive, and can be transient until fuseki1 is deprecated. It's
slightly messier for the project "Why is the parent jena-fuseki2 and
the module just jena-fuseki-*??" - but less impact for anyone else who
should never need to care about the parent.

You could also do a v2 variant where the parent is called
jena-fuseki-parent instead of jena-fuseki / jena-fuseki2? Less
confusion?

If we think there are no-one using the fuseki 1 artifacts from
Maven++, then v1 approach is probably still workable, even if it's
more intrusive.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
Apache Taverna (incubating)