ah but hang on.. in fuseki 1 there's just "jena-fuseki". In Fuseki 2
"jena-fuseki" is just the parent pom, the "actual" artifacts are
jena-fuseki-core, etc.. so the parent can be called anything - in many
ways "jena-fuseki2" is even more correct as it matches its folder
name.

So a full +1 to that workaround.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes