On 3 March 2015 at 10:41, Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

Fuseki1 is in dist/binaries/ and mirrored.

In my experience, short-term mitigation worries can leave long-term legacy
behind and it costs more in support.  If we can find a one-time change, I
think it is less work for the project.  Users have to change sometime -
let's make it once.

I see - any fuseki1-users using those as Maven dependencies (e.g. from
an assembly file) will probably want to migrate to the more proper
artifacts and newer Jetty from Fuseki 2 anyway.

Unless anyone shows up showing the opposite, I now agree with you to
go for the v1 option with "jena-fuseki1".

Artifact jena-fuseki renamed jena-fuseki1 - I went and cleaned up snapshots and there should be reset builds as well.

Hopefully, dist.sh is up-to-date as well but I need to test that out. The downloads are set to be "jena-fuseki1-VER1-distribution.zip" and "apache-jena-fuseki-VER2.zip".

There's a case for renaming jena-fuseki as well but the artifacts get name-flattened to jena-fuseki(-*). ATM the folder structure at least has jena-fuseki2 then jena-fuseki2/jena-fuseki*

        Andy