On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Felix> I have done a simple setup for how it might look like on
> Felix> http://internetallee.de/~felix/jmeter/index.html
>
> As for me, star/fork/maven central buttons draw attention a little bit
> too much: their colors are not in line with the page.
>
> What if we have just "fork me on github" ribbon
> (https://github.com/blog/273-github-ribbons) on the main page.
> maven, CI badges should probably be moved to readme.MD (that is the
> page that is displayed at github).

I prefer to see badges on HomePage of JMeter.
ok for the ribbon

> Any objections on converting readme -> readme.md?

+1 for me

> Philippe>The badges are not big so I don't think it hurts
>
> You are right, the badges are not big. However, their style is
> different from all the other items on the page.

It's a matter of taste. It does not hurt me and it provides interesting
info for developers (maven dependencies links)

> Vladimir

Provided we don't delay release for this, let's proceed with whatever suits
the majority
Regards