Am 19.04.2016 um 21:25 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
Felix> I have done a simple setup for how it might look like on
Felix> http://internetallee.de/~felix/jmeter/index.html

As for me, star/fork/maven central buttons draw attention a little bit
too much: their colors are not in line with the page.

What if we have just "fork me on github" ribbon
(https://github.com/blog/273-github-ribbons) on the main page.
maven, CI badges should probably be moved to readme.MD (that is the
page that is displayed at github).
I think that badge is pretty big, too big in my eyes.

Any objections on converting readme -> readme.md?
If it is still readably in a text editor, I think it is a good idea.

Philippe>The badges are not big so I don't think it hurts

You are right, the badges are not big. However, their style is
different from all the other items on the page.
+1

Felix

Vladimir