Am 19.04.2016 um 20:06 schrieb Felix Schumacher:
Am 19.04.2016 um 19:40 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
Felix>I thought of a social bar at the right side of the content div,
where only small buttons are shown for the various social media sides
(like twitter, g+ or facebook). A sample of such an implementation
could be seen on heise.de.

+1
I have done a simple setup for how it might look like on http://internetallee.de/~felix/jmeter/index.html

The links at the bottom are not valid, they will probably have to be constructed using javascript.
I have uploaded a new version, where the links are filled in properly. I will probably commit the stuff later, if noone objects.

I removed the twitter button in the navigation, as its functionality has moved to top of the content div.

Regards,
 Felix

Felix>The badges for github

I think just one github icon is enough, and "number of forks, number
of stars" might be just dropped.

The question remains, where that badge should be placed.

Regards,
 Felix

Vladimir