Am 22. April 2016 01:07:45 MESZ, schrieb sebb <seb...@gmail.com>:
>On 21 April 2016 at 21:27, Felix Schumacher
><felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:

>div,
>sides
>implementation

>be

>too
>>>
>>> Have done it. We could probably add a github link there.
>>
>> Updated my test page to contain a github link, but I am not sure,
>whether I
>> like it, so will not commit it.
>
>That's great.
>
>I think we can now delete the social hub menu section.
>
>BTW, the Apachecon icon top right seems to be truncated on the right.
>Could not work out what the problem is - any ideas?

The ad is inside an iframe. We can't control the css/style of the elements
inside that iframe. Those elements get the default values from the used
browser, which means, that the have a few paddings or margins. Therfore the ad
is a bit larger than the image it shows.

I have given the iframe a bit more space now and it seems to be better.

Regards,
  Felix