IP clearance applies to donated code which will have an ASF license header.

For dependencies and included works this might help:
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a

FOR THE PURPOSES OF BEING INCLUDED IN AN APACHE PRODUCT, WHICH LICENSES ARE
> CONSIDERED TO BE SIMILAR IN TERMS TO THE APACHE LICENSE 2.0?
> Works under the following licenses may be included within Apache products:

Apache License 2.0

Please ask Apache legal because I don't believe there are any restrictions.

--emi