Hi Mickael,

Yes, I briefly considered it. I was trying to stay inline with the
`enforceRebalance`
method. On second thought, it was likely the wrong way to look at it as we
already have the optional members in `RemoveMembersFromConsumerGroupOptions`
so adding another optional `reason` field there makes more sense.

I'll update the KIP.

Thanks,
David