> Hello Niket, currently DescribeQuorumResponse is not a public API, we
don’t have a Admin api or shell script to get DescribeQuorumResponse, so
it’s unnecessary to submit a KIP to change it, you can just submit a PR to
accomplish this.

Hey Ziming, I think it is public. It was documented in KIP-595 and we have
implemented the API on the server. However, it looks like I never added
the Admin API (even though it is assumed by the `kafka-metadata-quorum.sh`
tool). @Niket does it make sense to add the Admin API to this KIP?

Best,
Jason