From: Divij Vaidya <divijvaidy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 6:14 PM
To: dev@kafka.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-942: Add Power(ppc64le) support

Hi Vaibhav

1. Could you please add the details that we discussed here in this thread to
the KIP (e.g. why is it safe to add this infra now and which other projects are
using it). This would help to have KIP as a source of record if someone wants
to read about this decision in future.

2. Given that we merge ~5-6 commits a day to trunk, I would be inclined towards
running this infra on every merge to trunk (instead of a daily run as I
suggested earlier). It won't be run for every PR though.

These are the last two thoughts from my side. Otherwise, it looks good.

--
Divij Vaidya