Hi Danilo,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 18:09:57 +0200, Danilo ??egan wrote:

> >> I'd be interested in more stuff such as multilingual spell-checking
> >> support,
> >
> > Hum? What do you mean by multilingual there?
>
> Eg. combined English and Serbian (since they use different scripts,
> i.e. Latin and Cyrillic, one can automatically choose between the two
> and use proper dictionary).

I wouldn't call that an i18n feature though.. it's more on the
application level, and your's is quite a special case, to distinguish
between different languages of the same script type you'd still need
some user interaction assigning language attributes.

> >> support for different date/time formats [read: genitive for
> >> Slavic languages] etc.
> >
> > This is already on my list.
>
> Great!  I hope you'll be providing us with slides and maybe even a
> video of your talk :)

Slides will of course be available, for video I don't know about the
equipment at Koper, but AFAIR there were some webcasts or so mentioned.
Don't know if that holds.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD