On 22:55, Sun 18.12.05, Tímár András wrote:
Hi,

In Hungarian the article of the %PRODUCTNAME should be different when
the product is OpenOffice.org and when it is StarOffice.

"A Staroffice" vs. "Az OpenOffice.org"

This means that there is a conflict between the StarOffice translation
and the community OpenOffice.org translation.

The similar porblem exists in Russian. We use a workaround.

Normally it must be translated as:
About OpenOffice.org -> Об OpenOffice.org (Ob OpenOffice.org)
About StarOffice -> О StarOffice (O StarOffice)

We translated it as "О программе %PRODUCTNAME" (O programme %PRODUCTNAME
(About %PRODUCTNAME program) ) which is suitable for both products and
sounds not bad.
--
Best regards,
Rail Aliev