On 21/01/2007, at 1:56 AM, G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

Your question might be better answered by the Help team. The list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] which you can subscribe to from
http:documentation.openoffice.org pages.

This will be my 16th OpenOffice.org mailing list! And OpenOffice.org is not my only project. It is only one of 20 different projects.

Is it really necessary to subscribe to and read so many mailing lists, in order to do a reasonable job as a translator?