On 21 janv. 07, at 18:21, Pavel Janík wrote:

Is it really necessary to subscribe to and read so many mailing lists, in order to do a reasonable job as a translator?

You don't need to subscribe to the mailing list to be able to read it so your question doesn't make sense.

It is not her question that does not make sense, but the original answer: "subscribe there to get the info to your one and only question".

I feel that you have never worked in so large project like OOo is.

I don't want to talk for Clytie because she is big enough to do that herself, but your feeling is wrong.

Or maybe you mean "messy" by "large", in which case, you may be right. As I pointed out earlier today: plenty of redundant information all over the place, but to get _the_ tiny bit the one misses the suggestion is to subscribe to _yet_ another mailing list...

Jean-Christophe Helary