Hi Reiko,

Reiko Saito ha scritto:
Hi JC,

I understood your point.
To increase the leverage, we may be able to lower the lowest match-rate,
or will use this tmx just for reference and search a certain string
as a file... what do you think ?

Can anyone generate csv file from these tmx ?
I need the list of User Interface translation to use as the glossary
for OmegaT.
why don't you use the glossary available in Sun Gloss?

Rafaella

Regards,

-Reiko