On 27 nov. 07, at 22:49, Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Hi Reiko,

Reiko Saito ha scritto:
Hi Rafaella,

Exported stgings include English and translation, right ?

yes, that's correct.

Rafaella,

Would it be possible to have them exported to whatever format you like before we get the files to translate ?

So that we can convert them to the required formats ?

I know that the Japanese project will make use of them, and personally, as a participant to the French translation, I'd love to have them there too.

Is there a way to get that automatically or do we have to go through you ?

Jean-Christophe