Hi Jean Christophe,

Jean-Christophe Helary ha scritto:

Would it be possible to have them exported to whatever format you like before we get the files to translate ?
we cannot export to whatever format we like....

So that we can convert them to the required formats ?

I know that the Japanese project will make use of them, and personally, as a participant to the French translation, I'd love to have them there too.
I 'm glad to provide you with additional material that supports you/the teams during translation. The only issue I see if that I would like to have a sort of agreement of what you need.

So far I have created tmx files and made them available at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_2.4#Translation_Memories

But if for your work you would like to get sdf (at least as long as French is not available in Pootle) just let me know.

Is there a way to get that automatically or do we have to go through you ?
Unfortunately (for both of us) no way to get them automatically

Rafaella

Jean-Christophe