Hi Friedel,

first of all thank you for your verifying the files. Please see my comments below:

I had a _very_ quick look at some of them, and it seems that the Help
file for zh-CN and the Vietnamese UI and help file has some encoding
problems. All the others that I tried (mostly UI files) seemed ok. (I
didn't try all of them.)

It would be great to get feedback from the Chinese and Vietnamese team regarding the encoding issue...
Furthermore, I think it is important to note that these TMX files does
not follow the same unescaping rules of the new conversions done by
Translate Toolkit 1.1.  Of course, TMX files corresponding to the new
unescaping rules can be generated from the set of PO files with po2tmx
from the Translate Toolkit:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/po2tmx
Thank you for bringing this up.
Hopefully there are solutions for all preferred working methods.
+1