Suppose the translator downloads the file, translate,
and upload them as "suggested" to Pootle,

1. Is there any way to accept all suggested sgements
  in a single step on Pootle?

Reiko,

2. If we review the files off-line, how can we identify
  the "new" translation on OmegaT ?

It is not trivial.

The best way to work with OmegaT is to have untranslated files (without fuzzies, those are handled separately by the TM matching process), to translate them and to review them within OmegaT, or in a plain text|PO editor.

Jean-Christophe Helary